- Modern web interface
- Runs on all popular browsers and operating systems
- Responsive Design
- Supports mobile devices smartphones, tablets...
- Modular structure
- Various LinkVis modules can be freely combined (individual modules can be used independently)
- Freely configurable UI
- Users can configure how data are to be displayed to promote efficient work practices – in the GIS view and also in forms
- Flexible import/export interfaces
- Web interfaces (SOAP/REST) and file uploads (KML/KMZ) based on a relational database
The map view can be used to display and evaluate a wide variety of data, including radio links, traffic networks and other geographical information.
These data can be thematized in a schematic representation in order to graphically highlight the relevant information in an application context.
LinkVis supports the common GIS standards such as WMS, KML, etc...
The data can be comfortably viewed and edited in a web application via browser.
Manual processing and context-related automatisms for prefilling and updating the data are possible.
New fields are freely configurable and can be restricted by specifying a data type, length and value.
Individual fields can be context-sensitively sperated for input depending on workflow progress, to prevent, for example, data relevant to the ordering of materials from being changed after the ordering process has been completed.
Of course, mass data maintenance is also possible using standard methods such as Excel import, REST or SOAP.
On the basis of status values, the life cycle of an object can be tracked and controlled and thus represents a comprehensible workflow as a working basis.
The more detailed status values are document for each individual steps within the workflow, such as "parameter data planned", "order placed" or "TÜV acceptance".
Each process step within the workflow is documented with a time stamp and thus offers the best basis for evaluations and reports.