The expansion with 5G places high demands on the transport network. Increasingly high levels of networking due to streaming services in 4K, working in the home office, always on & connected and, last but not least, the Internet of Things. All of this requires high capacity and availability to ensure high-performance, stable, nationwide coverage. Demand-oriented planning and expansion of the transport network are therefore indispensable. With Open Fiber, we have a solution to jointly address these challenges and pave the way to an unprecedented connected world.
Both solutions go hand in hand and support the digital service providers as well as the carriers by seamlessly integrating the processes of both parties. It facilitates communication and documentation
- Demand-oriented preliminary planning
- Flexible integration into your process chains
- Standadized interface to carriers (e.g. construction inspection)
- Visualization: network topology, GIS, external resources e.g. development data (KLM/WMS/WFS)
- Documentations and evaluations: Capacities / workloads, supply gaps, creation of work lists