Besides the technology selection (TA-Tool) for test automation, the wheel does not have to be reinvented. This is a strategic IT decision for your company, which recommends the use of a complete eggplant-based TA portfolio with competence and a solid methodical basis in order to be able to go productive immediately.
TA Suite Keep IT Green (KIG) manages the complete TA lifecycle and delivers "ready-made" solutions to massively increase TA efficiency and secure TA investments.
Keep IT Green (KIG) stands for the methodical implementation of test automation from specification through development to company-wide, cyclical TA operation.
This process chain (Spec - Dev - Ops) delivers meaningful reporting and analysis results and is centrally mapped in the audit-proof repository.
- The business user defines the requirements for the test
- The complete TA lifecycle is mapped with TA Studio as a process
- The test script is created using EEP and KIG libraries
- The results are available in the KIG repository in a audit-proof form
Eggplant technology (image and text recognition) as the basis for the "Keep IT Green" suite (methods, management and ready-made solutions) is ideally suited for the test areas of regression, E2E and mobile devices. This spectrum is extended by the eggplant approach of "business testing" - complete variance testing using DAI (digitial automation intelligence).
- Classification of use cases/test cases according to degree of complexity (low, medium, high)
- Categorization of applications according to their innovation cycles, i.e. how often the user interface or workflow changed
- Applications in the Office and collaboration areas are usually operated with simple test cases and allow high efficiency gains.
- Complex test cases and scenarios in applications for core business processes require complex TA implementations
Release KIG - TA Studio 2.0
- Reporting & analysis module:
- Results evaluation test run - manual results evaluation
- Test result: classification, categorisation and filtering in forwarding
- Personalised dashboard
- Scheduling: rotational and cyclical execution options
- Advanced scenario editing and duplication
- Monitoring & messaging: fine granular configuration for the Icinga API
Release Keep IT Green 2.1
- Dedicated performance measurements: test execution at function and process level
- R&A module: module analysis (cross-module, cross-scenario and cross-project consideration)
- Evaluation of test results: classification, categorisation and filtering in forwarding
- Explicit consideration of test cases
- Comparison of historical test results
- Viewing freely configurable attributes in evaluations
- Configurable, personalised dashboard
- Continous integration & development
- Jenkins API for automated execution of regression tests